The Corporate Controller will be responsible for ensuring application of US GAAP to Watchfires financial statements. This role also includes preparation of monthly, and annual financial statements while ensuring successful completion of an SEC compliant annual audit. The Controller is also expected to draft accounting and spending policies clearly documenting Watchfires application of US GAAP to its business model and outlining other internal financial policies. Additional responsibilities include managing financial operations, including: payroll, receivables, and payables (including employee expense reports) and regular standard costing related activities.
· Ensures Watchfire’s application and compliance with US GAAP.
· Business Insurance needs assessment and renewal process.
· Monthly, quarterly financial statement preparation.
· Ensuring compliance with debt covenants and preparing monthly certification documents.
· Working capital management focused on managing DPO, DSO and DII
· Drafting accounting policies documenting Watchfires application of US GAAP as well as other financial related matter
· Other ad hoc projects and responsibilities delegated by CFO.