Watchfire Digital Billboard Sales Director
We’ve built a sales organization that a former Fortune 500 Global Vice President described as, “one the best he’s ever seen in more than 40 years of sales management.” We’re looking for a Sales Director, who can be world-class, to help us continue to develop and improve upon the foundation we’ve built.
We believe that sales management should create a system in which high-level salespeople can optimize their performance with efficiency and effectiveness. We rely heavily on complete and accurate data to produce analytics that we use to manage our business both day-to-day and for the long run.
Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker, thrives on collaboration, appreciates and pushes the systems we’ve established and that we continue to hone, and is up for being challenged to get a little better every day.
While our sales team is already populated with savvy and successful salespeople and our systems have benefitted from several rounds of refinement through iterative learning, there is more to be done by the Sales Director in this position.
We have a supportive culture, we invest aggressively in innovation, we’re willing to experiment with new lines of thinking, and we’re driven to connect with our customers to produce and support products that they love and would recommend to their closest friends.
We’re looking for someone who can:
• Support our established field sales team in winning business and supporting our customers
• Help us continue to refine and optimize our sales processes
• Oversee and contribute to the cultivation of sales pipelines and forecasts
• Travel with Watchfire’s salespeople to meet our customers, understand their needs and tailor relationships
• Utilize market knowledge to influence our product roadmap
• Manage day-to-day proposal generation and follow-through
• Collaborate with our service department to serve the industry’s largest customer base
This is a demanding position and the Sales Director is well supported but highly accountable for results. We embrace the power of relationships and the insights of data equally and we’re looking for a person who can get the most out of both. We are a Salesforce shop and expertise in that platform is a plus.
This position reports to a Watchfire Vice President. Base plus variable pay takes compensation into six figures. A few nights of travel should be expected in most months. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes health, life, disability and 401(k) match.